- june & july 2022 wrap-up ༄ ₊ ° ✧the best books i’ve read in my life always happen in the summer (see: tgcf, the spear cuts through water, etc.)
- arc review: the art of prophecy by wesley chu (OUT 08/09)i support old women being the main protagonist and beating everybody up!
- may 2022 wrap-up ༄ ₊ ° ✧may was off to a ROUGH start with 2 star reads, but things are looking up!
- april 2022 wrap-up ༄ ₊ ° ✧april was good to me (looks at spy x family with heart eyes)
- march 2022 wrap-up ༄ ₊ ° ✧m in march is for MURDERBOT!!! i read more than 10+ in march my buddies i SKRRR on reading slumps
- book review: a psalm for the wild-built by becky chambers[slams adoption papers down for a seven-foot-tall, metal-plated, boxy-headed robot] you would do it too once you’ve read this book
the complete set: poppy war series edition
Oh, but history moved in such vicious circles.THE BURNING GOD BY R.F. KUANG
Jan 8, 2021
watch as fang runin cackles as she tiptoes her way from being a chaotic neutral to chaotic evil.
Jan 13, 2021
served the zutara we deserved.
Jan 17, 2021
another case of last-book-letdown syndrome.
2021 anticipated read 2021 tag alex bracken a perfect read best quotes ever CAN YOU SENSE MY DOWNWARD SPIRAL INTO NOTHINGNESS changed my life cute shit dark victorian academia vibes EVERYBODY READ THIS BOOK fake dating trope fave couple gay and feral glorious character arcs great sequels holy shit how did i survive this I'M 3 BOOKS BEHIND ON MY READING CHALLENGE I HATE IT HERE intisar khanani it's amazing how certain books come into ur life just when u need them and this was one of them i wish i could write like this lore maybe i'll reread this series just to feel something again my head hurts one (1) dumbass is needed for every romance one of the most unique books i've ever read poc protag polyamorous relationships are valid!! r.f. kuang rf kuang slow burn agony sweetheart love interest swords!! THAT ENDING IS FUCKING BRUTAL the amount of giggling this book put me thru …….. truly horrific the burning god the day i leave a short review for a book i feel passionate about is the day all my brain cells expire theft of sunlight there's only a handful of finales that are actually good and i hold those close to my heart the witch king this book legit touched my heart and was like im gonna take u on an emotional journey of self-evaluation and self-compassion THIS IS SO LATE BUT WE JUST GONNA IGNORE THAT vampires!! would have an epic soundtrack YEARNING